DURATION: Monday, January 10, 2022 and ends on Sunday, January 30, 2022.
PARTICIPANTS: All members of NCF – youth and adults
• We are refraining from meat; no beef, poultry or fish.
• Eating only fresh vegetable and fruits for several days is a good partial fast. People who have hypoglycemia or other diseases might consider this kind of fast.
• Those who are on medication and/or those with health concerns should consult their physician prior to commencing the consecration.
• Maintain an atmosphere of reverence conducive to prayer and worship. Consider your exposure to various forms of entertainment, music, television/cable/internet programming/social media and the like.
• Dedicate at least 21 minutes daily to spending time in prayer, worship, meditation and scripture reading.